CHAMBER & ENSEMBLE COMPETITION
CHAMBER MUSIC COMPETITION
|CHAMBER MUSIC COMPETITION|
|D1||Chamber Music Category A||Age 12 and Below||Born after 01/08/2008||One Piece||Within 7 Mins|
|D2||Chamber Music Category B||Age 18 and Below||Born after 01/08/2002||One Piece||Within 7 Mins|
INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLE COMPETITION
|INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLE COMPETITION|
|E1||Instrumental Ensemble Category A||Age 12 and Below||Born after 01/08/2008||One or Two Pieces||Within 10 Mins|
|E2||Instrumental Ensemble Category B||Age 18 and Below||Born after 01/08/2002||One or Two Pieces||Within 10 Mins|
ADJUDICATION & EVALUATION
Competition will be evaluated on a 100-point system based on the following criteria:
- Technicality (40%) Intonation, Rhythm, Tonal Qualities, Dynamics, and Balance;
- Musicality (40%) Phrasing, Interpretation, and Style;
- Overall impression (20%) Expression and Overall Artistic Impression.
Each participant will receive Jury’s Comments sheet which aims to offer professional insights into their level of performance for their progression in their music journey.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATE
|CHAMBER & ENSEMBLE COMPETITION|
|Gold with Honours||95 & Above||Certificate & Trophy|
|Gold||90 & Above|
|Silver||88 & Above|
|Bronze||85 & Above|
|Elite||80 & Below|
Due to the Covide-19 situation, we will not mail the physical certificate and medal. Printable/encrypted Certificate will provided by the Competition committee. Special request of Printed Certificate and Medals, please contact us after the competition result.
|CHAMBER MUSIC & INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLE REGISTRATION FEE|
|Chamber Music Category A & B (2 – 7 performers)||S$250|
|Instrumental Ensemble Category A & B (8 – 30 performers)||S$400|
VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Specifications for the video submission are as follows:
- Layout: Landscape Mode
- Quality: 1920 X 1080 HD
- Format: .mp4 or .mov file
- Audio: Source from video camera or DSLR is recommended
The entire performance must be one take, without any editing. Recordings must be made no earlier than 6 months prior to the registration dateline.
- Please tune your instrument before the start of the recording. Tuning does not need to be recorded.
- Ensure that the video consistently captures the performer and the instrument.